Followers

Saturday 21 March 2015

MY NEWEST MAKE

So this is my newest make and my first attempt at the vintage/shabby chic style card.
The card itself was from a tutorial by TERESA ALLDAY and I would like to thank her for sharing her work and tutorials so I can learn and get inspiration from her.
I welcome all your comments but please be gentle with me lol.


I used papers from SCRAP & CRAFT
Petaloo flowers from SCRAP & CRAFT
Embellishments and lace trim from SWEET PARIS collection from DOVECRAFT

I am fairly pleased with the end result considering it is a first attempt.
This will be going off to USA for a young ladys 18th birthday.
I hope she likes it!!



9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, thanks for the mention bless ya, enjoy your crafting and I am your first follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and just my style. Nice to see you blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautuful vintage card and so nice to see you blogging. I have checked out the rest of your creation and they are fabulous. Please share more. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation. Wonderful DP and detail.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and fabulous design. I love the papers and lace. Following your blog and looking forward to seeing more lovely work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats pretty good for a first attempt better than what i could do

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful criss cross card Ameera
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.