Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2015

DRAGONS LAIR FAN GROUP CHALLENGE

Today Im sharing my card for DRAGONS LAIR FANS GROUP challenge.
The challenge was to make anything using a verse stamp.....
This is what I came up with....

I layered 4 different card designs from my stash...
I put the verse onto a piece of white card and layered it onto plain red card. I added some silver peel off borders around the edge of the verse card and put some holly in the bottom corner.
Then I added a vinatge Santa picture from my stash, cut out a half Xmas tree from the Couture Stylish Xmas Collection from Create & Craft.
Lastly I added a fabric poinsettia from Petaloo.

Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.