Followers

Thursday 24 December 2015

2 CRAFTY GIRLS #9


The theme for this challenge is
WINTER BLUES
And our lovely sponsors are

Christmas is fast approaching and there is still lots to do!
I chose to create a very simple card for this challenge.
(The boxes in the front are just for the photograph)
 
  
I coloured the image 'WINTER WALK' using Spectrum Noir markers.
I cut roughly around the outside leaving a background...I dotted some light grey spots around, added some glue and sprinkle some glitter over it.
I used a basic card in white and covered the front with a nordic style paper.
I added the image to the bottom half of the card and put a couple of heart embellishments to each side.
At the top I added a sentiment which I added at an angle. On the other side I put a tag embellishment.
You can decorate your cards very effectively with embellishments of all shapes and sizes.

I hope you like what I did and will gain a little inspiration from it.
Id like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Christmas and my very best wishes for 2016.

I hope you will take a moment or two to visit our other DT blogs. They have some amazing projects to share.
Thank you for stopping by today and we hope you will join us in the challenge.
We look forward to seeing your lovely creations!

Happy crafting!

Mary
DT member

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mary, An amazing card and coloured beautifully, love these images. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary, An amazing card and coloured beautifully, love these images. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary beautiful card, I love this nordic look. Love the little peg holding your sentiment. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.