Followers

Thursday 7 January 2016

JADE'S SPARKLING BUTTERFLIES #10


Theme for this challenge is
ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL

Our sponsors are
with a prize of
3 SINGLE DIGI IMAGES
and
with a prize of
3 SINGLE DIGI IMAGES

So you may be thinking about the blog name...
JADES SPARKLING BUTTERFLIES
was
2 CRAFTY GIRLS

The blog owner JADE MORRISON decided to change the name to something more appropriate for us and this is what Jade and the DT came up with. More than appropriate I would say!

So on to my project for this challenge.
The image I chose to use was CHRISTMAS ANGEL from ROBYN'S FETISH.
This is what I made with it.





I used some lovely papers from PION DESIGN.
Lovely papers!

I layered a white base card with a beige mix mat and on top of that I put a grey mat.
It gave a lovely contrast I thought.
Around the mats I placed a piece of silver glittery netting then tied a bow in the same netting and  placed it to the left side.
I added some white Poinsettia flowers and Holly leaves in the top left corner and on the right side I placed the coloured image which I coloured with Spectrum Noir markers.
I placed a sentiment between the flowers and netting bow.
Not very Christmas style but enough 'brightness (in the netting) and beauty (the angel and flowers)' to cover our theme.

So I hope this will give you some different inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members and see their inspiration too.
They have all done some beautiful work as always.

So I hope you will join us in this challenge and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Happy crafting!

Mary X

Would also like to enter this in the following challenges....

A BIT MORE TIME TO CRAFT - Challenge #11 - AG
CARD MANIA - Challenge #76 - WINTER FUN
THE CRAFTY ADDICTS - Challenge #6 - AG/CELEBRATIONS






 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mary love the Bow too Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mary. I love this angel image and your colouring is so pretty. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mary, Beautiful card coloured so beautifully. Your blog post looks great thank you.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I love how you coloured the image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Card mania chellenges. I hope you will join us again! :) Kajcyika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the white/beige/grey/silver colour scheme you've used!

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.