Followers

Tuesday 5 January 2016

LETS CREATE & CRAFT #109


The theme for this challenge is
LAYER IT UP


Here is my DT inspiration for you....hope it will help with some ideas.

I cut a white base card measuring 5.5 x 6ins.
I chose some patterned papers from STUDIO75 for the mats.
I cut two contrasting pieces of card for the mats.
One piece slightly smaller than the base card and the other slightly smaller than the first.

Then I cut a FLOURISH HEART using a die from APPLE BLOSSOM. 
It is quite an intricate die but it cut beautifully! I cut this in a very pale lemon cardstock just to give a hint of a contrast colour. I placed this on the card front in the centre.

In the bottom right corner I placed some small white paper flowers and branches.
In the bottom left corner I placed a bow made from some wide silk ribbon in a beige colour.
It has a lovely sheen to it!

Finally in the top left corner I placed a die cut sentiment. I placed this with sticky pads to give it depth.

Plain and simple but very pretty.
I hope you like what I did and will gain some inspiration from it and enter our challenge.
Please do visit our other DT members blog to see what inspiration they came up with.

So we look forward to seeing all your entries!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a super day!
And happy crafting!!


Mary xx

Would also like to enter this into following challenges.....

A BIT MORE TIME TO CRAFT - Challenge 11 - AG








4 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful vintage feel to your card Mary Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful vintage feel to your card Mary Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....love the colours
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design and thank you for sharing your lovely crafting with us at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge..Hope to see you again soon and good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.