Followers

Wednesday 27 April 2016

THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP #6

Good morning! Good morning!
Another new challenge starts today over at
THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP
The theme for this challenge is
ANYTHING GOES with an option of SHABBY CHIC 
Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are...
ODDBALL ART

with a prize of
3 DIGI IMAGES
 And
NIKKI BURNETTE (SPELLBINDING)
 with a prize of
3 DIGI IMAGES

Our grateful thanks to both ladies!

 And this is my inspiration project for this challenge...


I used the image
STARLYNN
which can be purchased HERE


I coloured the image using Copics
And these are the colours I used...


I used papers from...

SCRAP & CRAFT
GALERIA PAPIERU - HIDDEN DESIRES

LOVE TO CRAFT & CREATE
CHIPBOARD DOILY

FROM MY STASH
RIBBON - FLOWERS - SENTIMENT
And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

3 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.