Followers

Friday 10 June 2016

WINTER WONDERLAND - RIBBON & BOW - 7TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Good morning!

A new challenge starts today over at
WINTER WONDERLAND
hosted by this time around by IWONA
with a theme of
ADD A RIBBON & A BOW
and this challenge celebrates the 7th Birthday of
WINTER WONDERLAND!
Our sponsors for this challenge are...

CRAFTY RIBBONS
£10 VOUCHER TO USE IN STORE


A DAY FOR DAISIES
with a prize of...
$12 VOUCHER
FOR IMAGES FROM THEIR ONLINE STORE
 


CRAFTERS COMPANION
with a prize of...
£10 VOUCHER TO SPEND IN STORE

   
I chose to create a NORDIC STYLE card for this challenge.
Here is what I came up with......


I started with a base using kraft card.
I matted and layered the front with several pretty Nordic papers.
I decoupaged some of the elements to give more depth.
I added a red ribbon and bow in the top right corner.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

Items I used...
Holly.... PETALLU
Papers...STUDIO LIGHT
Ribbon...FROM MY STASH

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.... 

A SNOWFLAKES PROMISE CHALLENGE #23 - Anything Goes
HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #73 - Traditional Colours
CRAFTY HAZELNUT'S CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #284 - Vintage/Anything Goes (As long as its Christmas)
CRAFTY HAZELNUT'S CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE 2 - Anything Goes (Only Christmas Themed)
JINGLE BELLES - Frosty The Snowman 




 
 

6 comments:

  1. Stunning creation with so many beautiful layers made special with that gorgeous red bow. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea for a Christmas card, Mary. I love the colour combo and that big red bow is gorgeous,.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely winter design ... so very glad you helped us celebrate Frosty at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card, i love that snowy landscape with the deer! thanks for celebrating all things cool and wintery with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.