Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE - #20 ANYTHING GOES

Hello!!
Another week, another challenge at
The theme as always is
ANYTHING GOES
This my DT project this time around...
I created a 6x6 base card using kraft card
I cut 2 mats for the front of the base card, each one slightly smaller than the card front.
The second mat I embossed with a 'In the Forest' embossing folder from the AUTUMN MORNING COLLECTION from CRAFTERS COMPANION.
I adhered the mats to the card front then adhered a piece of Burlap from the same collectionacross the front of the mats.
I used the image AUTUMN DELIGHT from MISS DAISY STAMPS,
I printed the image onto white stamping card and I coloured it using Copic markers.
I used a die from FIRST EDITION to cut around the image giving it a 'torn' effect.
I adhered this to a piece of patterned paper slightly bigger than the die cit image using 3D glue gel to give some depth. I adhered this to the card front on top of the burlap.
There was a sentiment as part of the image download which I made into a banner. I shaped this to give a wavy effect and adhered it to the card front under the image.

Hope you like my card and it inspires you to join our challenge.
Please visit our other DT members to see their creations too.

Mary x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Mary! Your designing and layout is awesome. The torn-edged paper is a cool effect especially with the burlap. Love what you've created! Thanks very much for sharing. p.s. Your watermark looks lovely. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.