Followers

Sunday 20 November 2016

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE #2

Hello, hello!!
Welcome to a new challenge at

Come and join in and maybe win some prizes.
Andrea has some fabulous designs in her ETSY shop with lots more to come!
You can use this DT Promotional code to get 10% off your purchase that Andrea has very generously given...
SKIMARY10

This is what I created for my DT inspiration this time around..
I hope you like what I did and it will inspire you to enter our challenges.
These Polar bears are so cute!!
I made a 6x6 base card with cream card.
Matted and layered the front with two 'winter' effect patterened cardstock.
I wrapped gold ribbon around the mats before adhering to the front of the card.
I coloured the image with COPICS then used a die to cut it out.
I coloured a background on it then stamped an amusing sentiment underneath the image.
And thats my DT card for SheepSki Designs this time.
Thank you for stopping by today and I really hope you will enter the challenges and also visit our other DT members for more inspiration.

Happy crafting!!
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.