Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #22 ANYTHING GOES

Hello!!
Another week, another challenge at
The theme as always is
ANYTHING GOES
This is my DT project this time around...
To make this card I started with a 6x6 base card using kraft card.
I layered the front in red plain card cuttung it slightly smaller than the front.
I used a die cut layer from a topper pad in my stash and added die cut elements from the same page to form a 3D effect picture.
To finish I added a stamped 'Happy Birthday' banner sentiment at the bottom.

Hope you like my card and it inspires you to join our challenge.
Please visit our other DT members to see their creations too.

Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.