Followers

Tuesday 29 November 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #25

Hello!!
Another week, another challenge at
The theme as always is
ANYTHING GOES
Loved the way this one turned out.
I cut out the bauble base card and two patterned paper layers on my Silhouette Cameo cutting machine. I cut the base card out twice and glued together to make a firmer base.
I added the two patterned layers.
I die a star and small snowflakes from glitter card and a 'Merry Christmas' sentiment from matt blue mirri card.
Made a triple bow using a bow maker.
I slotted the paper border through the chipboard frame and glued them in place in the centre of the card. sat the Robin on the bottom of the frame.
I glued the small snowflakes in various places, the star at the top right and the sentiment on the left.
The handmade flower I put at the edge of the frame centre and the bow in the middle.
I tied a piece of gold elastic trim through the bauble holder.
Lastly I cut out a card stand with Cameo and glued to back of card.

I used to make this card.....
from my stash
WHITE 250GSM CARD for bauble shaped base card
(bauble card template from Silhoutte Design Shop)
BORDER STRIP
HANDMADE BLUE FLOWER
BLUE RIBBON
CHIPBoaRD BIRD which I coloured with marker pens to resemble a robin.
from Magical Winter Paperpack (Yvonne Creations)
(purchased from NOOR DESIGN
BLUE PATTERNED PAPER
from Crafters Companion
ICE BLUE GLITTER CARD & BLUE MATT MIRRI CARD
DIES FREE WITH CRAFTERS INSPIRATION
from Miszmasz Papierowy
FRAME WITH OLIVE BRANCH & RIBBON
Hope you like my card and it inspires you to join our challenge.
Please visit our other DT members to see their creations too.

Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.