Followers

Thursday 3 August 2017

CRAFTING WITH AN ATTITUDE - CHALLENGE #30

Welcome to CRAFTING WITH AN ATTITUDE Challenge #30
This is my first post as part of this lovely team.
Thank you to Terri for having me join her team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is
The winner will receive 3 IMAGES
Thank you so much to LEMON SHORTBREAD for their generous donation.
So on to my project for this challenge
I decided to use my own Lemon Shortbread image....
Hope you like my bit of inspiration.

Happy crafting!!
Mary
(Ameera Crafts)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mary, love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this little girl is so sweet. Beautiful coloring Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.