Followers

Wednesday 27 September 2017

CRAFT CONSORTIUM - 'THINKING OF YOU' WEEK

Hello and thank you for stopping by today.
My DT post for CRAFT CONSORTIUM today features some beautiful paper pads from HACKNEY & CO
These are being shown on CREATE & CRAFT on October 9th.
Hope you will be watching.
So my first sample is a card created using ENGLISH GARDEN collection
As it is 'THINKING OF YOU' week I decided to make a card for this.
These papers are so pretty!
I also used Duck Egg satin ribbon and resin flowers from the  ALWAYS & FOREVER collection and some tiny white pearls from the same collection. The toppers in the centre I fussy cut from the cover of the paper pad.

I do hope you like my first inspiration for Craft Consortium and you will drop by to see more when I post more inspiration for you.

Craft Consortium products used....
                 Hackney & Co English Garden Paper Pad
                 Duck Egg Satin Ribbon
                 Duck Egg Resin Flowers
                 Self-adhesive white pearls
                 Silver Glitter Card

Do please have a browse round the Craft Consortium website and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for more inspiration, special offers and giveaways.

Remember to share any projects you make using Craft Consortium products by tagging us on Facebook and Instagram at #ccmakes

Happy crafting!
Mary
DT at Craft Consortium




3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Mary!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely theme, a beautiful card love the image and the pretty papers!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card my friend, love the bunny, papers and design!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.