Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017

LET'S CRAFT & CREATE #132 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES

Hello lovely people!
We have a new challenge starting today over at
The theme for this challenge is....
#132 ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES!
Remember to visit us again for our half-way post from Team 2 on 19th of the month. 
This is my DT inspiration for you this time around.
A 4.75 square white card base.
I layered with glitter card and designer paper.
I used a topper and sentiment tag.
All these were from a Christmas collection of die cut toppers, papers etc I purchased some time ago
Hope you like it and I hope you will join our challenge.
Happy crafting!

Hugs
Mary x
Owner & DT member at
Let's Craft & Create

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Mary! I do love this image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! The image is absolutely adorable!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So warm and fuzzy Just as Christmas should be .....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.