Followers

Saturday 13 January 2018

CRAFT CONSORTIUM - SANTORO #2

Hi there!
Day 2
of my projects I made to showcase the adorable
SANTORO collections at CRAFT CONSORTIUM.
Right now there is a sale going on with 25% off!!
So why not pop over and grab a bargain or two.
So my second project I want to share is cute little card featuring one of the stamps from KORI KUMI SUMMERTIME...


I stamped and coloured the image with Copics then cut out the topper
with one of the dies from Tonic Studios Bowscale die set.
You can see all the SANTORO collections here...
https://www.craftconsortium.com/shop
And click on SANTORO LONDON in the left side bar.
Thank you for joining me today.
 Happy crafting!!
Mary, 
DT at Craft Consortium 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary your card is gorgeous. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mary, have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the image!! You colored it so beautifully!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.